Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Victoria

What a beautiful friendship! Victoria and I were roommates at LSU. She couldn't speak English yet and
I couldn't speak Spanish- Living together was so funny! Somehow this was a divine thing. Victoria and
I were like sisters and ALL our families felt the same way about each other. She eventually learned more English than I did
Spanish and we were able communicate- I had a chance to visit Venezuela and live with her precious family for 10 days.(When I got back, Troy and I finally got engaged!) I was so happy she got to walk through the wedding with me, but we have not seen
each other since Christopher was small, 7 years ago. Someday soon we will get back together! I know we are sisters for life though. One day Troy and I hope to do ministry work in the South American regions. Until next time Victoria, Happy birthday NOVEMBER 5! You are loved

No comments:

Post a Comment